The JAY Union wheelchair cushion is a skin-protecting cushion, designed with a dual fluid and foam layering system that contours to each individual’s specific and unique needs. The JAY Union is used to help reduce the risk of skin breakdown and offer great pressure relief with no maintenance needed!
- The union features a top layer of gel infused, soft Visco memory foam with an extra later covering the pelvic loading area.
- The gel infused memory foam has a cooling effect as there is increased airflow thru the surface and the gel absorbs heat.
- This material combination creates the ultimate sitting surface: distributes weight for pressure reduction and provides maximum comfort.
- The JAY Flow fluid insert that lies beneath the Visco™ foam conforms to each individual’s unique contours for even pressure distribution beneath the pelvis and a reduced risk of skin breakdown.
- For convenience and protection, the Union features a dual-cover system. The inner cover is water-resistant and easy to wipe off and clean
|Width||14″ – 24″|
|Depth||14″ – 24″|
|Height||Standard Profile: 4.5″
Reduced Profile: 3.5″
|Cushion weight||2kg (based on 16″x18″ size)|
|Weight capacity||136kg (14″-21″ widths)
225kg (22″-24″ widths)