Z Vibe Chewy Tubes are a vibrating oral motor tool that can help build oral tone and improve speech, feeding, and sensory skills. Use it to provide a varied sensory experience and/or to provide targeted tactile cues within the oral cavity. Its gentle vibration provides a new level of sensory stimulation to increase oral focus and draw more attention to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw.
The Z Vibe Chewy Tubes’ sleek, innovative design features a lightweight, plastic handpiece with gentle bumps around its circumference for a non-slip grip. This texture can also be brushed along the cheeks, arms, hands, etc for additional tactile input. The handle comes with a blue Probe Tip for oral motor assessment and development. To turn the unit on, simply twist the Switch Tip at the opposite end of the handle just until the unit starts to vibrate (please do not over-tighten).
Designed with versatility in mind, there are over 35 tip attachments available in various sizes, textures, and resiliencies. From spoons to toothbrushes to pencils and more, the same handle can shift goals simply by switching out one tip for another.
Approx. 10cm in length with 3 colour-coded options available:
- Magenta – Soft
- Green – Standard
- Blue – Firm
You are purchasing 1 Z Vibe Chewy Tube only unless specified otherwise.
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The Z-Vibe is sold with 1 Probe Tip. Other tips sold separately.
- Battery included (please note: this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores and replacements can be purchased here)
- Measures approximately 16cm in length
- Recommended for individuals of all ages and abilities under the guidance of a therapist or a trained caregiver
NovitaTech recommends a clinical assessment before purchase.