The Metzeler Mattress provides the perfect night’s sleep. Incorporating patented Rubex technology, the mattress provides superior comfort and support offering optimal pressure distribution, ventilation and spinal alignment.
The main novelty that Metzeler has introduced with this mattress is an innovative system of air canals that combine with the central air tubes, ensuring sufficient ventilation in the mattress and providing an optimum environment for sleeping. That is why it’s known as the mattress that breathes. With this system, Metzeler has developed the airline series, a line of mattresses that counts with excellent support features and comfort and combines with the best features of modern mattresses. All models guarantee a healthy support for your back thanks to its innovative system of canals and adapts perfectly to the silhouette providing relief where physical stress most needs it ensuring an optimum rest environment. Also, each model has four different firmnesses, depending on each body weight.
- Durable reinforced mattress edge – Reinforced foam edges assist carers and physios with patient transfer, while minimizing the potential for rolling back into or off the mattress.
- Multizone support system – The core of this mattress has a unique tubular structure that is zoned to support the spine and provides optimal pressure redistribution.
- Waterproof & breathable cover – The waterproof and breathable visco-elastic cover assists with moisture management, while being easily removable and washable up to 95°C.
- Optimal temperature management – The tubular structure and a choice of soft or medium foam castellated overlay on top and bottom of the inner core provide optimal horizontal and vertical cross-ventilation thermo-regulation needs.
- Environmentally friendly design – Unlike most foam mattresses made from petroleum byproducts, Metzeler mattresses use natural, non-toxic materials like sunflower oil and other environmentally-friendly alternatives.
- Single (900x2000x180mm)
- King Single (1050x2000x180mm)