Tovertafel projects interactive games and vibrant images onto a surface. The specially crafted games respond to the hands and arms of players with the goal of providing joy and engagement while serving as a purposeful activity.
Tovertafel and its games are designed with empirical advances and state-of-the-art technology.
- Backed by scientific research
- Tested on a large scale
- Continuously adapted for optimal effectiveness
How can the Tovertafel help you?
The effects of Tovertafel have been documented for 3 types of users:
- On participating players, typically senior residents in care homes
- Breaks through apathy
- Increases physical activity
- Reduces negative emotions and increases positive emotions
- Reduces restless and tense behavior
- Increases social activity and contributes to more enjoyment
- On care workers
- Improves the relationship between care worker or healthcare professionals and resident
- Increases the work pleasure
- Promotes interaction and helps to connect
- On families
- Increases the fun during family visits
- Increases the possibilities to do something during the visit
Need more information? Fill out our enquiry form.
View the complete Tovertafel Brochure for more information.
- The Tovertafel includes a high-quality projector with infrared sensors that pick up the slightest of hand movements
- Interactive games are projected on a table or any flat surface
- The device is equipped with a wifi connection that allows for real-time updates of the games
- A quick click system allows you to move the Tovertafel around your establishment
See the Tovertafel in action
Read more about the Toverfatel