The Candy Corn proximity sensor switch is highly sensitive and does not require a physical touch from the user to activate. Simply wave a hand or move your body within reach of Candy Corn and it activates.
Visual and auditory cues occur when the switch is activated.
Available in two sizes.
Candy Corn Small Switch Features:
- Compact size – 5cm wide activation area
- Activates when a user is within one centimetre of the switch top or with a light touch
- Includes replaceable CR2032 battery that will last approximately 150,000 activations
- Cord Length: 183cm
Candy Corn Large Switch Features:
- Larger activation area that is approximately 9cm wide (80% wider than the Small Candy Corn)
- Easier to activate – activates when the user is within 2.5cm of the switch top or with a light touch
- Auditory beep and visual feedback can be turned on and off
- Includes replaceable CR2430 battery that will last approximately 150,000 activations
- Use the two threaded inserts to mount with the AbleNet Universal Mounting Plate (sold separately)
Please note, in high humidity or temperatures below -5 degrees, Large Candy Corn may not work as intended and could lock in an always activated state or not activate at all. For high humidity scenarios, turn Large Candy Corn off for 10 minutes to allow it to adapt to the surrounding climate. In extreme cold scenarios, Large Candy Corn will need to be turned off until it can be used in a warmer setting.
NovitaTech recommends a clinical assessment before purchase.
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.