Redgum’s Knee Walker is designed to provide mobility to people with below-knee pathology, some of the main reasons a knee walker would be used are for sprained ankles, ankle, foot, or heel fractures, broken bones, lower limb surgery.
Compact and easy to fold, this knee walker can adjust quickly for your right or left leg and is only available in red.
A knee scooter or knee walker is a four-wheeled alternative to crutches or a traditional walker as a mobility aid. Today’s version is a lightweight, foldable design that, with the knee flexed, supports the shin of the unusable limb. The knee walker is a safe, comfortable, and easy-to-maneuver alternative to the traditional crutch. The knee walker is foldable and suitable for transport in the boot of a car.
- Aluminum powder coated frame.
- Compact & Easy to fold
- Multi height adjustable platform
- Adjustable handle bar height
- Quick adjust for left or right leg
- Dual locking brakes
- 8” wheels / Carry basket
- Overall: 500mm (W) x 1050mm (L) x 900mm (H)
- Kneepad Size: 190mm (W) x 380mm (L)
- Kneepad Height: (from floor to top of seat) 530mm – 640mm
- Handlebar Width: 490mm
- Handlebar Height: (from floor to top of handlebar) 900mm – 1050mm
- Wheel Diameter: 200mm / 8”
- Product Weight: 15.5kg
- Max. User Weight: 180kg
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.