The Heron is a state of the art toilet and bathing chair.
The simple design and clean appearance features multiple functionalities that improve both the user and caregiver experience. It sets new standards for users with special needs for positioning. The seat is ergonomically correct, meaning it can be tilted and the back reclined without any disadvantage for the user. Clever design means that during recline, the anatomical pivot point at the axis of the hips is maintained. This provides the user more comfort when seated.
The Heron can be used freestanding with a pan, directly over the toilet or as a bathing chair in the shower. The smooth height, tilt and recline functions ensure optimum working conditions for the carer. To maintain safety, the Heron is equipped with four lockable casters.
Washable at 85°C in a washing machine designed for medical devices. Remember to remove all accessories, unplug all cables and make sure to dismount the control box, battery and remote control before machine washing.
- Hydraulic or power version – The Heron is available as a hydraulic or power version. Both contain the same features of tilt-in-space and back recline, but for extra ease and comfort for the carer.
- Perfect working conditions – One of the great features of the Heron is the hydraulic or powered height adjustment which allow you to adjust the chair into the correct position and reduce the time spent in a twisted or awkward position.
- Optimum positioning – The Heron is suitable for teenagers. Change the back height and add a couple of simple accessories to change seat width and seat depth – it is easy to make the Heron fit perfectly!
- Comfortable seating – Pressure mapping has been used in the design of Heron to minimise pressure and improve comfort for users even when the seat is used for extended periods of time.
- Heron brochure – Learn more about Heron in our brochure: Simple design, clean appearance with multiple functionalities.
|Back width, top of backrest (mm)||290||290|
|Backrest angle (°)||0-30||0-30|
|Backrest height (mm)||555-625||555-625|
|Effective seat depth (mm)||450||450|
|Effective seat width (mm)||550||550|
|Lower leg length (mm)||400-560||400-560|
|Mass device (kg)||28||31|
|Maximum rated load (kg)||130||163|
|Maximum user mass (kg)||100||130|
|Minimum turning diameter (mm)||900||900|
|Overall height (mm)||1080-1350||1130-1350|
|Overall width (mm)||670||670|
|Seat plane angle (°)||(-5)-25||(-5)-25|
|Seat surface height at front edge (mm)||510-780||560-780|
|Static stability downhill (°)||10||10|
|Static stability sideways (°)||5||5|
|Static stability uphill (°)||10||10|