The Semi-Lateral Positioning Cushion is a multi-purpose cushion, to comfortably support the shoulders, back, hips and knees when the resident is laying down in a lateral position. This cushion reduces friction and shearing effects.
Correct positioning is crucial in the prevention of pressure ulcers. Due to the material, it is made up of, the POZ’ IN’ FORM’ cushions offer all the required features for bedsore prevention. The combination of a micropore fabric and a bi-elastic Pharmatex or Lenzing FR cover offers maximum breathability of the cushion.
POZ’ IN’ FORM cushions are designed to perform various support and comfort functions for long-term bedridden people. The microfibers prevent creep effects that are regularly observed in classical positioning and from early deterioration of the support. The highly effective positioning cushions reinforce proper positioning by improving abnormal posture, providing even weight distribution and preventing pressure sores while implementing security of use and limiting microbial infections.
- Positioning aid for semi-lateral decubitus
- The filling is made of thin microfiber to perfectly fit the resident’s body shape with slow release.
- Ensures optimal pressure distribution and contributes to a significant reduction in friction and shearing forces.
- Available in two materials Pharmatex and Lenzing FR which are both removable and washable.
- Replacement covers are available.
- Dimensions: L: 185cm X W: 35cm.