The Semi-Lateral Positioning Cushion is a multi-purpose cushion, to comfortably support the shoulders, back, hips and knees when the resident is laying down in a lateral position. This cushion reduces friction and shearing effects.
Correct positioning is crucial in the prevention of pressure ulcers. Due to the material it is made up of, the POZ’ IN’ FORM’ cushions offer all the required features in bedsore prevention. The combination of a micropore fabric and a bi-elastic Pharmatex or Lenzing FR cover offers maximum breath-ability of the cushion.
POZ’ IN’ FORM cushions are designed to perform various support and comfort function to long-term bedridden people. The microfibers prevent from creep effects that are regularly observed in classical positioning and from early deterioration of the support. The highly effective positioning cushions reinforce proper positioning by improving abnormal posture, by providing even weight distribution and by preventing pressure sores while implementing security of use and limiting microbial infections.
- Positioning aid for semi-lateral decubitus
- Filling made of thin microfiber to perfectly fit the residents body shape with slow release.
- Ensures optimal pressure distribution and contributes to a significant reduction in friction and shearing forces.
- Dimensions: L185cm X W35cm.
- Available in two materials Pharmatex and Lenzing FR which are both removable and washable.
- Replacement covers available.
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.