The Poz’In’Form Heel Wedge Cushion is a versatile and effective positioning cushion that can be used to support and protect the heels of long-term bedridden clients. It is made with a unique micro-particle padding that is soft and comfortable, yet also provides firm support. The wedge shape of the cushion helps to keep the heels elevated, reducing pressure and friction and helping to prevent pressure sores.
The Poz’In’Form Heel Wedge Cushion is also made with a breathable Lenzing Viscose cover that is soft to the touch and very comfortable next to the skin. The cover is also easy to clean and removable for washing.
- Soft and comfortable micro-particle padding
- Firm support for the heels
- Helps to prevent pressure sores
- Breathable and comfortable Lenzing Viscose cover
- Removable and washable cover
- Long-term bedridden clients
- Clients at risk of pressure sores
- Clients with heel pain or other foot conditions
- Clients who need help maintaining proper positioning of the heels
The Poz’In’Form Heel Wedge Cushion is a valuable tool for helping to protect the heels of long-term bedridden clients and reduce the risk of pressure sores.
- Dimensions: 30cm (width) x 20cm (height) x 30cm (depth)
- Filling: Micro-particle padding
- Cover: Lenzing Viscose, bi-elastic and breathable
- Weight: 0.5kg
Cleaning and care:
The Poz’In’Form Heel Wedge Cushion cover is removable and washable. To wash the cover, simply remove it from the cushion and machine wash it on a gentle cycle.
The micro-particle padding of the cushion is not washable. However, you can spot-clean the cushion by wiping it with a damp cloth.
When the Poz’In’Form Heel Wedge Cushion is not in use, store it in a cool, dry place.