These highly effective positioning cushions reinforce proper positioning of the long-term bedridden client by improving abnormal posture, providing even weight distribution and by preventing pressure sores, while implementing security of use and limiting microbial infections.
- This cushion adapts to all morphologies.
- Placed under the knees, it supports the knees’ joint, prevents the patient from sliding downwards and reduces friction and shearing effects on the sacrum’s area.
- It can be used in a semi-fowler position and helps to maintain a perfect position while relieving pressure in sensitive areas (sacrum, ischial tuberosities, heels) and shifting it to low-risk zones (calves, thighs and back).
- Proper positioning is crucial in the prevention of pressure ulcers. Due to the material it is made up of, the Poz’In’Form cushions offer all the required features in bedsore prevention.
- The combination of a micropore fabric and a bi-elastic and breathable Pharmatex or Lenzing FR cover offers maximum breathability of the cushion.
- The filling made of thin microfiber perfectly fits the body shape ensuring optimal pressure distribution and contributes to a significant reduction in friction and shearing forces.
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.