Explorer Mini is a powered mobility device designed for children aged 12-36 months experiencing mobility impairment. The device facilitates self-initiated movement and early exploration to support children in meeting their age-appropriate developmental milestones.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Fun and colourful design.
- Ergonomic features such as multiple weight bearing surfaces to help promote safe, stable upright postures while providing opportunities to improve strength, endurance and postural control.
- The supportive integrated table and backrest allows freedom of movement.
- Adjustable saddle seat supports hip development and facilities functional sitting or can be removed for incremental standing activities.
This product requires a clinical assessment before purchase. Contact our specialist Mobility and Seating team for assistance.
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.