The unique Journey lift is an ultra compact, portable folding stand aid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing caregivers to maneuver in tight spaces while folding for easy storage or transportation.
The first on the market adjustable sling attachment cradle mechanism supports a range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many. Our careful attention to product design with the Journey ensures that both the caregiver’s and the resident’s needs have been met.
The Journey has the option for both a standing and transport sling with can assist the carer in performing various care duties including standing, toileting, point-to-point transfer, walking, and rehabilitation activity.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Unique folding design for easy transport and storage.
- Adjustable sling attachment mechanism.
- Foot pedal.
- Smart monitor – identifies service interval periods, identifies lift overloads.
- Removable foot tray and adjustable knee pad.
- Safe Working Load 154KG
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 60.2 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 34.5 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 27 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.3 in See Manual for Folded Dimensions Two (2)
- Batteries and Offboard Charger Base
- Opening – Foot Pedal Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts