The Chino Pant from JAM the label are a soft, stretch chino style pant with a modern twist. Subtle drop crotch and fake fly makes these chinos super comfortable whilst remaining on trend. The additional functional features allows these pants to be independently put on or with increased ease for those who require assistance.
- For independent dressing: Elastic Waist with belt loops to assist in pulling up. Can be pulled on just like tracksuit pants.
- For assisted dressing: Hidden side zips provide discrete front and back access for those who require assistance with dressing, decreasing the manual handling required for the dressing attendant
- Invisible zips along the inside of the calves for easy access to prosthetics, AFOS, catheter bags etc.
- Stretch material for ease of getting on and comfort
- Drop-crotch design provides additional fabric for seated position or for discretion of continence aids
- Fake fly
- Tag free, printed label / care instructions
- Slim fit that tapers towards the ankle
- Designed in Australia, made in China
People who have functional needs for specialised clothing may find products in this range that will address these needs. If you are an NDIS participant, you may be able to use some of your NDIS funding for these costs. Chat to your NDIS contact about supports in your plan.
As this product is designed to make the act of dressing easier, simpler or more accessible, it means that it is considered ‘Assistive Technology’ by the NDIS and may be purchased through your ‘Core’, ‘Consumables’ or ‘Low-Cost Assistive Technology’ budgets.