The Juvo Self-propelled Shower Commode Chair need not rely on an assistant or another individual for the elderly or disabled person’s bathing. With the Juvo ‘Klipps’ System Selection of seamless pressure care (closed or open fronts) and PU padded seats, the state-of-the-art shower commode chair is unlike any other in the market. Another unique feature of the equipment is its non-woven wide open convenient back strap structure supplying cleaning accessibility.
The Juvo Self Propelled Shower Commode is foot operated, with sliding, weight bearing footplate for client positioning. It features soft to the touch laser etched non-slip surface and easy removable seat.
Does not include Padded Commode Seat.
- Assists transportation of the client for showering and toileting.
- Durable stainless steel frame with 3-side cut out seat frame.
- Swing back arms for side transfers.
- Deeper access front trough design for easy cleaning.
- Integral pan carrier glides, back saver design, assists with emptying the bowl, can be removed half way, self-supporting while the bowl/pan is removed.
- Can be positioned over the toilet for toileting.
- Padded commode seat (available as open or closed fronts) purchased separately.
- Armrests can be positioned at two different heights.
- Removable PVC slatted backrest.
- Adjustable height swing away leg rests feature a unique unobtrusive mechanism design to prevent skin tears.
- Mounted on 2 x 125mm stainless steel castors and 2.x22 inch rear wheels.
|Arm Height||190 / 230mm|
|Max. User Weight||150kg|