The new ISA Compact has been designed to suit a wide variety of users who can weight bear, but still requires assistance during a transfer. It provides safety, comfort and a more pleasant experience for users.
For caregivers usability is a fundamental element, which is why the ISA Compact has a reduced, curved overall base dimension and reduced product weight. Additionally the the hoist can be dismantled without any tools allowing it to be stored and transported easily.
Features of the ISA Compact includes an ergonomic hand grip to fit the natural shape of the hand and position of the wrist along with an extendable lifting arm that can be set at different lengths to suit the body height of various clients.
It also has a lower leg support height setting to also fit with different lower leg dimensions. A push bar is available to ensure the smoothness and ease of mobility and the foot pedal is non slippery and has a large surface for enhanced user comfort.
- Ergonomic hand grips – Unique design that perfectly fits the natural shape of the hand for a safe grip
- Extendable lifting arm – The TelescoLift can be adjusted to 9 different length positions to offer maximum flexibility
- Lower leg support – The lower leg cushion has 6 height positions with a swivel ErgoSupport option for optimum comfort
- Foot plate – 3 height settings available with removable heel block and round shape for toilet approach
- Push bar and foot pedal
- Sling hooks
- Leg band
- Curved legs
- Length: 925mm
- Min Base Width: 535mm
- Inside Base Width: 735mm
- Lifting Range: 505 – 675mm
- Castor Size: 100mm
- Ground Clearance: 35mm
- Max User Weight: 140kg
- Unit Weight: 43kg
- Battery Time: 82 cycles