The Birdie Compact is only 55cm wide making it the only lifter that is TUV certified and is this narrow, a unique lifter to the market. The ergonomically designed push bar allows the carer to position their hands comfortably when moving the lifter, reducing the likelihood of strain. The 100mm smoothing rolling castors make it easy to push and pull the lifter, reducing the force required to manoeuvre.
- Birdie Evo Compact is simple to fold, unfold, and dismantle without tools. This makes it very easy to handle. The hoist takes up minimal space when stored and is easy to push and transport. If required, the mast and boom can also be easily detached from the base for easy transportation without any tools required. Below are some key features of the Invacare Birdie Compact:
- Emergency stop, lowering, and integrated charger: Manual or electric emergency lowering (compact version only electric lowering). The control box is supplied with a detachable or fixed battery.
- Manual leg spread: Users can simply step on the pedal to adjust the leg spread.
- Long boom – high user comfort: The client can easily be rotated and positioned. This reduces the risk of injury to the knees.
- Easy to fold and dismantle: Allows for ease of transportation and storage. No tools required when folding/unfolding or when dismantling the hoist.
- Mounted spreader bar: This Allows correct and safe positioning of the spreader bar.
|Total Width Closed (external measure)||550 mm|
|Total Length||1000 mm|
|Total Internal Width (base closed/open)||460 mm – 890 mm|
|Lifting Range (from sling attach point)||530 mm – 1600 mm|
|Turning Radius||1700 mm|
|Base Height (top of legs)||115 mm|
|Total Weight (incl. Spreader Bar)||36 kg|
|Max SWL||150 kg|