The FTS-400 is a lift & transfer tool that enables quick and safe fall recovery while eliminating manual lifting. It can raise individuals up to 180 kg to a seated or standing position and allows for easy transfers to and from a wheelchair, bed, commode, exercise equipment or even the floor.
The standing lift function allows users to be safely raised to access a high bed or an overhead cabinet – a step stool without the step! Can be used independently or with the assistance of a caregiver.
- Raises from the floor to seated height.
- Self or assisted operation
- Lifts individuals weighing up to 180 kg.
- Beveled seat-front for easy slide-on transfer surface
- Wired remote for convenient operation.
- Swinging/removable rise-assist handles for easy secure transfers
- Small footprint for tight spaces
- Powder coated for easy cleaning.
- Dual safety belts for added safety.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with charger
|Safe Working Load||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Overall Depth||26.5 ” (673 mm)|
|Maximum Overall Height (raised)||70.75” (1746 mm)|
|Minimum Overall Height (lowered)||41.75” (1009 mm)|
|External Width incl Rise Handles||23” (584 mm)|
|Maximum Seat Height||30” (762 mm)|
|Seat Width||14” (356 mm)|
|Wheel Diameter||5” (127 mm)|
|Unit Weight||78 lbs. (35 kg)|