GripSox Stretch Top Red have an extra stretch top elastane band specifically for individuals with oedema (swelling) issues in the ankles and legs, as well as those with larger legs.
- Improve performance.
- Increase safety.
- Improve hygiene.
- Provide warmth.
- Allow breathability with 95% cotton (essential for exercise).
- Provide stretch with 5% elastane (important for the patient with swollen feet and ankles).
- BRAND NEW GripSox Stretch Top® socks provide extra comfort for those individuals with swollen feet and ankles.
- Latex free.
- Easily worn over compression stockings.
- Clinically Trialled in Australia and New Zealand.
- Used world-wide.
- Add pure comfort with a seamless toe.
- Fitted heel to prevent socks rotating around the foot.
- Non-cushioned for extra grip and foot sensation.
- Available in different sizes to cater for patient’s needs as opposed to the limited “one size fits all” socks.
- Our specially designed red GripSox® means that high falls risk patients can be easily identified by all allied health staff. No more need for different coloured wrist bands!
- A reduction in patient falls rates can help reduce an Organisation’s financial and insurance costs associated with falls.