GripSox Stretch Top Red have an extra stretch top elastane band specifically for individuals with oedema (swelling) issues in the ankles and legs, as well as those with larger legs.
- Improve performance.
- Increase safety.
- Improve hygiene.
- Provide warmth.
- Allow breathability with 95% cotton (essential for exercise).
- Provide stretch with 5% elastane (important for the patient with swollen feet and ankles).
- BRAND NEW GripSox Stretch Top® socks provide extra comfort for those individuals with swollen feet and ankles.
- Latex free.
- Easily worn over compression stockings.
- Clinically Trialled in Australia and New Zealand.
- Used world-wide.
- Add pure comfort with a seamless toe.
- Fitted heel to prevent socks rotating around the foot.
- Non-cushioned for extra grip and foot sensation.
- Available in different sizes to cater for patient’s needs as opposed to the limited “one size fits all” socks.
- Our specially designed red GripSox® means that high falls risk patients can be easily identified by all allied health staff. No more need for different coloured wrist bands!
- A reduction in patient falls rates can help reduce an Organisation’s financial and insurance costs associated with falls.
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.