Gravity Based Postural Management
Gravity Chair follows the principle ‘Tension and Relaxation’ whereby it provides:
- Alternative Seating.
- Serves the therapeutical aim of stable positioning.
- Patients who can only lie down learn to be able to sit in the Gravity Chair.
- With patients who spasm, the Gravity Chair absorbs tension. After the spasm, the chair brings the user back into the original position.
- Patients with perception deficit or ADHD get close body contact in the Gravity Chair which raises self-awareness. This helps the user to stay calm.
- The Gravity Chair can create an optimal solution for many occupational therapy requirements.
- Palliative care.
Classic Gravity Chair
- Air-breathable material on internal contact surfaces.
- Liner can be removed and washed.
- A wipe-down material over the majority of the chair for easy cleaning
Wipe-Down Gravity Chair
- Full wipe-down including internal contact surfaces where the user is seated.
- A great option for those with continence/reflux issues, or for any messy eaters.
- Easy wipe-down cleaning
|User Height||90-110 cm||110-130 cm||130-150 cm||150-170 cm|
|Seat Depth||26 cm||32 cm||40 cm||45 cm|
|Seat Width at Back||20 cm||23 cm||27 cm||30 cm|
|Seat Width at Front||27 cm||30.5 cm||37 cm||40 cm|
|Back Height||60 cm||69 cm||74 cm||80 cm|
|Total Width of Chair||46 cm||49 cm||57 cm||60 cm|
|Total Height of Chair||55 cm||61 cm||66 cm||71 cm|
|Total Depth of Chair||60 cm||71 cm||82.5 cm||91 cm|