Alternating Pressure Mattress System is a perfect mattress for anyone nursing pressure-related injuries. It offers a delicate touch and an ideal level of care while also incorporating several advanced features that ensure the patient’s safety and comfort.
Domus 4 offers different modes to deliver pressure relief care, including dynamic, alternating pressure distribution and static, constant low pressure. Alternating support surface pressure prevents the skin and muscle tissues from breaking down due to withstanding pressure for an extended time. During sleep, constant low pressure maintains pressure relief care and improves immersion and envelopment, allowing the patient to sleep comfortably.
- 5 therapy modes ensure optimal comfort and treatment
- Redistributes body weight to alleviate pressure wounds and ulcers
- Easy setup and use thanks to an intuitive digital pump
- Alarms available in case of technical malfunction or pressure issues
- CPR valve allows you to quickly deflate the mattress in emergency situations
|Weight Capacity||441 lbs|
|Mattress Dimensions||78.7″L x 35.4″W x 8″H|
|Mattress Cell Height||8″|
|Mattress Weight||15 lbs|
|Mattress Cover Material||Silver Chloride Nylon/Polyurethane|
|Pump Dimensions||11.4″L x 5″W x 7.3″H|
|Pump Weight||5 lbs|
|Operating Cycle Time||10 Minutes|