Invacare Decpac Personal Ramps are manufactured with a unique combination of uni-directional glass and carbon fibre materials to create an extremely strong and lightweight ramp suitable for loading wheelchairs or scooters into vehicles. Tested to AS/NZ Standards, up to 300kg, Invacare Portable Ramps require no assembly, so can be deployed for use in seconds. Invacare Portable Ramps fold with a concertina action, allowing them to be set up quickly and be much smaller in width when folded.
- The 70cm Invacare Decpac Personal Ramps is a portable, lightweight ramp that allows easier access in and around the home or workplace. It is ideal for climbing kerbs or similar obstacles.
- The maximum height capacity for the Decpac Personal ramp is 11.5cm.
- Folds quickly into a concertina style.
- Easy to use and deploy
- Non-slip, gripping surface
- Pads at the base and top of the ramp
- Length: 70cm
- Width: 74.5cm
- Max Height: 17.5cm
- Weight: 4.7kg
- Maximum User Weight: 300kg