The Calibre Corner Rail/Footrest is a great addition to a shower or bath corner, using space across the corner of a shower or bath that would otherwise be wasted.
It can be mounted at waist height as a handrail or down lower as a footrest. This makes it much safer and easier to wash your feet and shave your legs without needing to bend as far.
- 250mm long to the centre of the mounting brackets.
- 30mm rail tube to provide a comfortable and stable handrail or foothold.
- Mounting brackets, screws for timber wall studs and clear installation instructions are included.
- Available in chrome, black and brass finishes.
The Calibre rails have been independently tested to the Australian standard 1428.1-2009 (Grab Rails) with over 110 kg weight rating.
NovitaTech recommends a clinical assessment before purchase.
Disclaimer Avail This product is designed to be mounted onto wall studs or masonry walls. Installation is recommended to be completed by a qualified tradesperson who complies with the AS 1428.1-2009 Design for Access and Mobility standard. It is recommended rail location is determined by a qualified occupational therapist or trained professional to the AS 1428.1-2009 standard. Correct installation is required to ensure safe, long term operation. Incorrect mounting can result in reduced capacity of the rail which can result in injury to user and damage to the wall.
10-year manufacturer’s warranty on the standard range of products and a 3-year warranty on electroplated and coated finishes and custom products.
Warranty does not include:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Scratches, fading and wear from general use of the product
- Damage caused by incorrect installation or use of the product.
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.