Available in soft and hard versions:
- The Soft Brush Tip (blue) has pliable bristles, which allow for gentle gum massage
- The Hard Brush Tip (yellow) has firm bristles, to be used as a transition to the eventual use of a regular toothbrush.
Use it for tactile and proprioceptive input to the tongue, cheeks, palate, and lips during oral stimulation and/or dental care. When used with a Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately), the added vibration can have a soothing and calming effect for individuals with sensory issues.
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Measures approximately 1 x 1 x 5.5cm
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle sold separately
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.