Regular toilets may be positioned too low for those who have difficulty bending or lowering themselves, particularly those who may be requiring or recovering from a hip replacement. Raising the height of the toilet seat by using this frame makes toileting safer and easier.
- Constructed from sturdy no-rust aluminium, this frame includes a lifetime warranty against rust.
- The plastic seat and lid clip off to facilitate hygienic and easy cleaning.
- The anti-slip rubber tips offer stability and steadiness, even on wet surfaces.
- Arms for added stability, support and grip.
- This Over Toilet Frame with Seat is one of the very few on the market to be 100% Australian Standards compliant approved.
- Easy push button height adjustment legs. The uncoated internal sliding legs provide smooth and effortless adjustment while avoiding any chance of fluid leakage into the legs.
- Reinforced frame uses 25mm tubing (larger than other standard frames), enabling users to gain a firmer grip while making transfers.
This product is designed to fit the majority of toilets on the market. The maximum user weight is 100 kg. The product weighs 3.4 kg. Clearance over toilet is 400 – 500 mm, with a seat height of 440 – 590 mm.