Abri-Let Anatomic is an anatomically shaped multipurpose pad, which can be used a booster to increase capacity of a primary continence aid, a pad for light faecal smearing or a maternity pad. It can be sterilised, making it suitable for use after operations.
Abri-let Anatomic offers a high level of comfort, security and functionality due to the anatomic shape and the optimised core structure. We recommend using products from the Abena Abri-Fix range when fitting the Abri-let Anatomic.
Abri-Let Anatomic is a natural development of previous rectangular pads. The anatomic shape makes the product easier to apply, gives optimum comfort for the user and optimum security against leakage. The optimised core (multi-layer technology) makes the product slim, discreet and extremely efficient. Abri-Let has a permeable backing to enable excess liquid to be wicked into the primary continence aid.
Abri-Let Anatomic is based on a two piece system, therefore it is recommended to be worn with Abena’s Abri-Fix fitting products.
- Full breathability
- Anatomic shape- gives optimum comfort and makes the product easier to apply.
- Quick absorption- long fibers spread the liquid quickly and efficiently around the entire absorbent core.
- Can be sterilised, making it suitable for use after operations.
- Odour system: reduces the risk of unpleaseant odours.
- Nordic Eco-label.
- 500ml working capacity.
- Contains 12 cartons of 20 pads.