Designed to assist wheelchair users with body asymmetry, the Vicair O2 Adjuster is a highly comfortable and adaptable wheel chair seat cushion, that is individually adjustable to support a multitude of user needs. The Vicair O2 Adjuster automatically manages small obliquities and follows the body’s natural contours, equally redistributing pressure to support minor to complex asymmetry.
- Highly comfortable and supportive cushion.
- Pre-ischial bar minimises sliding.
- 100% machine washable and breathable, providing skin protection and temperature regulation.
- Design allows immersion to equally redistribute pressure.
- Supports IT coccyx area to help manage pelvic asymmetry.
- Mid height zip closure for ease of adjustment when user is seated.
- Available in a range of sizes to support variety of users.
- Cushion height of 10cm.
|Available height||6 and 10 cm|
|Average weight||725 grams – depending on size|
|Max. user weight||250 kg|
|Ready for use||Yes|
|Standard sizes||145 (Size Chart)|
|Machine washable||Yes. Max. 60°C|
|Drying time||Air dry 5 to 6 hours|
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.