Designed for the active wheelchair user, the Vicair O2 Active is an ergonomically shaped foam wheelchair cushion, perfect for supporting users who are regularly transferring. Featuring four rear SmartCell compartments and foam inlay, the Vicair O2 Active offloads pressure on the tailbone area and assists with temperature regulation. The Vicair O2 Active is 100% machine washable and ultra breathable for ultimate hygiene and moisture control.
- Four rear SmartCell compartments provide a high level of comfort and pressure support.
- Foam front assists with ease of transfer.
- Easy to clean fluid resistant liner and 100% machine washable.
- Accessible storage pouch for personal belongings.
- Assists with prevention of pressure ulcers.
- Cushion height of 6cm.
- Cushion size of 40x40cm, 45x45cm, and 50x50cm.
|Available height||6 and 9 cm|
|Average weight||1250 grams|
|Max. user weight||200 kg|
|Ready for use||Yes|
|Machine washable||Yes. Max. 60°C (without foam)|
|Drying time||Air dry 5 to 6 hours|
|Warranty||24 months | Lifetime Warranty on SmartCell|