The Invacare Transfer Stand Assist Sling is a simple and safe way to transfer patients who are unable to stand independently.
- The sling is made from polyester fabric with internal padding in pressure areas, making it comfortable for the patient.
- Webbing loops of varying lengths are provided at each connection point to allow a lay back posture for the patient or by using the shortest loops, a higher lift.
- The sling is colour coded for sizing to allow easy selection and identification.
- The sling is to be used by a qualified carer in conjunction with an appropriate Invacare patient lifting device.
- Patients must be within the capacity indicated on the sling.
- The carer must adhere to the usage guidelines identified in the relevant slings instruction manual.
- All slings come with a one-year limited warranty.
The Invacare Transfer Stand Assist Sling is a versatile and effective tool that can help patients with mobility challenges. It is easy to use and provides the support that patients need to maintain their independence.