At just the right height for 4-5 year olds the Tranquillow Children’s Pillow contours to the child’s head and neck, taking pressure off the shoulders and helping to maintain correct spinal alignment.
The Tranquillow Children’s Pillow is designed to help children aged 4-5 years get a tranquil night’s sleep.
As children grow, the support they need from their sleeping pillow changes. In order to support their growing bodies and encourage correct postural alignment during sleep, it’s important they have a pillow that is the right height for their size.
One side of the pillow is slightly higher than the other to accommodate for differences in personal comfort needs. You can also choose between two types of foam fillings – memory foam or traditional foam.
Great for asthmatics and allergy sufferers as airways are supported encouraging better breathing patterns.
- Choose from two options – softer memory foam or firmer traditional foam
- Gentle contours to the child’s head and neck for gentle support
- Constructed from one piece of super-soft quality Australian made foam
- The same dimensions as a standard sized pillow but with less height
- One side of the pillow is slightly higher than the other
- Great for asthmatics or allergy sufferers
- Fits standard pillowcases
- 100% cotton cover that’s easy to remove and wash