The Rollz Motion Rhythm is a walker with three cues for people with Parkinson’s who experience freezing or a disrupted walking pattern. The laser line prompts the user to start a movement, while the metronome and the vibration in the handles support the walking rhythm. To start a cue, simply press the button on the handle.
Features of the Rollz Rhythm
- Easily adjustable cues which enables you to tailor the cues to suit what works best for the user – you can have 1/3, 2/3 or 3/3 cues selected and you can adjust their rhythm and pattern. You can set the cues to run for 8 beats, 16 beats, 32 beats or continuously.
- The audio cue and tactile cue can also be set to run through your smartphone for a discreet prompt. Audio can be bluetoothed from your phone to earplugs.
- Bright, easy to see green laser line.
- Large wheels and shorter than average wheelbase which makes it very easy to steer.
- Inverted and ergonomic handles which reduces pressure on finger and wrists joints.
- Collapses easily for transport
- Ability to add-on:
- Slow down brakes to create more resistance in the wheel when using it as a walker.
- Wheelchair package to enable you to easily convert it to a wheelchair whilst out and about.
- Any of the other Rollz Motion accessories.
|Overall Height:||80 to 100cms|
|User Height:||1.55 to 195m|