The Oxford Presence is a heavy-duty mobile patient lift, competent enough to handle almost any patient-handling task. Its incredible lifting range ensures it can cope easily with the most critical of transfers, from the floor to high level surfaces.
The Oxford Presence has an outstanding lifting range (440mm – 1910mm). This lifter comes with Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard Interchangeable spreader bar and cradle options. The ergonomic design considerations and interaction points. The Oxford Presence has powered leg positioning for excellent access around furniture. This lifter is available in a low leg model which is especially suited to low bed frames Powered cradle and digital weigh-scale options.
- Mobile patient lifter for transfer to a seated or lying position.
- High lifting range accommodates transfers to higher surfaces.
- Large load capacity of 227 kg.
- Robust epoxy powder coated frame construction makes it ideal for facilities.
- Electric hand control operation.
- Emergency lowering and raising.
- Over-sized push handles for excellent maneuverability.
- 100 mm rear locking castors and 100 mm front twin swivel castors.
- Electric leg gating.
- Suits a large range of patient slings.
- Supplied with battery and charger.
- Item Weight: 40 kg
- Safe working load – 227kgs
- Maximum Overall Length – 1460mm
- Minimum Overall length – 1400mm
- Maximum Overall Height – 2065mm
- Minimum Overall Height – 1460mm
- Spreader Bar Max Height – 1910mm
- Spreader Bar Minimum Height – 430mm
- Height at Maximum Reach – 1310mm.
- Reach at Maximum Height – 650mm.
- Reach at Minimum Height – 400mm.
- Maximum Reach – 930mm
- Turning Radius – 1630mm
- Legs Open – Internal Width – 1020mm
- Legs Closed – External Width – 670
- Front Castors – 100mm
- Rear Castors – 100mm
- With low leg option 60mm
- Ground Clearance