Indeelift Human Floor Lift is designed to help people in their homes or care facilities get up from the floor with or without assistance from others. It is made with plated, powder-coated, rugged-steel components and is engineered for safety and durability. It can be self-operated or assist-operated with the help of a companion or caregiver. Human floor lifts are designed to lift people from the floor to a normal chair height, allowing them to stand or transfer with the least amount of effort.
- Lifts a person weighing up to 300 lbs. to a height of 21″ above the floor.
- Beveled seat front for easy slide-on access.
- Wired remote for convenient operation.
- Easy transfer to a wheelchair
- Self or Assisted operation.
- Small footprint for tight spaces
- Powder-coated for easy cleaning
- Standard AC power
|Safe Working Load||136kg||181kg|
|Maximum Seat Height||53cm||53cm|