The barrel of the handle is spring loaded to allow the jaws to clamp down on the tap, which is gripped by soft non-slip rubber linings in the jaws. The jaws can also be locked in position. The handle is comfortable and easy to grip.
- Designed specifically for cylindrical, crystalline tap heads
- The strong, lightweight, moulded plastic turner is suitable for all hand sizes and abilities
- Provides the user with extra leverage for grip that has faded, for disabilities, or for injuries
- Acts as a vise grip, allowing adjustable jaws to grasp firmly on the tap
- The tap turner’s jaws are lined with a rubber gripping layer that also protects the tap heads from damage and keeps the turner from slipping off
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.