Designed to help with transfers this Etac Turner PRO standing aid is suitable for those users who can weight bare when standing up. This turner standing aid is a fantastic aid for the home and with its only needed adjustments being its handle height and leg support this aid can easily be used in hospital facilities.
The Etac Turner PRO is a turn aid with a functional design that offers safe patient turning with standing support. This turn aid enables a good posture and minimises the risk of injury for the carer when transferring, moreover, it encourages natural standing and sitting movement for the user. The only adjustment necessary is the height of the leg support and the handle. Thereafter, the transfer can be performed safely whilst the caregiver and user can maintain eye contact and communication.
The orange handle provides a strong, high contrasting colour which can help users with impaired vision or dementia. The small footplate makes it the perfect choice of transfer aid when transferring in tight spaces.
Etac Turner Pro is compact and easy to grip and due to its low weight of only 7,5 kg it is easy to transport.
- Easy swivel function with SWL of 200kg
- Compact and easy to transport
- Angled leg support for comfort
- Sit-to-stand transfer aid
- Reduces risk of falls
- Soft, comfortable individual angled leg supports
- Easy swivel function
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Will run smoothly on any surface
- Compact size allows for easy transport and storage
- Allows caregiver to work in an ergonomically correct position
- Perfect aid for hospitals, aged care facilities or home care use
|Expected lifetime||5 years or 15000 turning cycles|
|Height (mm)||800 – 1200|
|Lower leg support height (mm)||150|
|Lower leg support width (mm)||380|
|Material||Cast aluminum, powder coated steel, chrome 3|
|Safe working load (SWL) (kg)||200|
|Step on height (mm)||20|
|Total weight (kg)||7.5|