The Oxford Elevate Loop Sling with Head Support is a versatile sling that can be used for a variety of patient transfers and positioning needs. It is made from a soft, breathable mesh material and features a contoured shape that provides excellent support for the patient’s head, back, and thighs. The sling also has a built-in head support that can be adjusted to provide extra support for patients with limited head control.
The Oxford Elevate Loop Sling is easy to use and secure. It features a loop attachment system that makes it easy to connect to a hoist or other lifting device. The sling is also available with a variety of accessories, such as a modesty loop and leg straps, to provide additional support and security.
- Versatile design for a variety of patient transfers and positioning needs
- Soft, breathable mesh material for comfort and breathability
- Contoured shape for excellent support
- Built-in head support for patients with limited head control
- Loop attachment system for easy connection to hoists or other lifting devices
- Available with a variety of accessories
|Extra Small||137-152 cm (54-60 in)||163 kg (36 st)|
|Small||152-167 cm (60-66 in)||182 kg (40 st)|
|Medium||167-183 cm (66-72 in)||201 kg (44 st)|
|Large||183-198 cm (72-78 in)||220 kg (48 st)|
|Extra Large||198-213 cm (78-84 in)||239 kg (52 st)|