The Hydrosense is intended to control and preserve a pleasant temperature for people living with multiple sclerosis, diabetes, kidney disease, limited mobility, inflammation, and in hot climates. The HydroSense is a safer alternative to conventional electric blankets because it can heat to a temperature of 43 degrees Celsius. The Hydrosense unit includes Active Cooling Technology that circulates cool water through a mattress pad reducing temperature to as low as 10 degrees Celsius. The thermostat control system ensures the unit uses less energy than a lightbulb!
The HydroSense system must be used in conjunction with the HydroSense Bed Pad.
- Cools to 8°C and heats to 48°C
- The machine has night settings and a built in timer, to prevent chills.
- 80 Watt power consumption
- No electro-magnetic fields
- Whisper quiet motor
- HydroSense Bed Pad with silicone medical grade tubing
- Available in one size: Single 190 x 90cm
- A range of accessories available including small and medium size multi use pads, back and shoulder vest, neck, limb and eye wrap, foot and leg cuff, and lumbar strap
Full range of Accessories
View a full range of HydroSense Accessories.
For more information, please view the HydroSense Brochure.