The Configura Advance electric chair has 37 degrees of tilt in space, with a full-length leg rest. This chair features a lockable, reduced backrest reline to help maximise pelvic stability. This chair has a drop-down armrest option to help with patient transfers.
- 37 degrees of tilt in space and full length compensating leg rest
- Lockable, reduced shear backrest recline to maximise pelvic stability
- Tool-less adjustments, with a ClickLock adjustment system
- Upgradeable backrest options
- Removable, angle and height-adjustable footplate as standard
- Visco integrated self-supply cushion as standard, aperture dimensions 17.5 x 17.5 x 3 in
- Drop-down armrest option – helps with transfers and sling insertion
- Forward tilt option (standard on electrically operated chairs)
- Manual option available
- Fabric: Vinyl fabric with VP on all contact areas
- Seat width options: 350 mm (14 in) – 550 mm (22 in)
- Seat depth options: 400 mm (16 in) – 550 mm (22 in)
- Seat height options: 330 mm (13 in) – 530 mm (21 in)
- 37 degrees of tilt-in-space
- 130 degrees backrest reline10 degrees of forward tilt
- Weight capacity: 160 kg (25 st)
- Mechanism: electric tilt-in-space
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want to swap it for a different type, or simply get your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to a few rules, including rules under Australian Consumer Law.
Want to find out more about our Returns Policy? Visit our Shipping and Returns page and read on for more information.