EYEGAZE is the world’s first eye tracker for iPad Pro allowing you to control the iPad completely with your eyes. Making it the perfect solution for independent access and augmentative & alternative communication (AAC).
EYEGAZE has been specifically created to utilise the power of the iPad Pro, turning it into an AAC device that can be controlled completely with your eyes. Offering the perfect solution for people with conditions such as cerebral palsy, ALS, Rett syndrome or spinal cord injury.
EYEGAZE is the most flexible device for people with complex access and communication needs. Providing independent access to the powerful iPad Pro 12.9″ through eye control, touch and switch or pointer device access, and the opportunity to communicate using:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Apps such as Proloquo2Go, GoTalk NOW, TouchChat, Compass Connect & Predictable.
- Environmental Control via Environ.
- Email with Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Mail by Apple.
- Social Media through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Messaging with WhatsApp, Messenger, Slack, Teams.
- Video Call using FaceTime, Skype.
Simply insert the iPad Pro into the protective case and plug in the eye tracker, download the ‘Skyle App’ and you’re ready to realise the full potential of the iPad Pro with eye-controlled access, communication, and environmental control.
Powered directly from the iPad Pro, the EYEGAZE tracker requires no additional power supply or battery and is ready for immediate use. You can even charge the iPad Pro at the same time.